How to Become a Writer in Medium Publication-Better Advice
Welcome to better advice!
If you want to publish your article in Better Advice, Follow our guidelines.
We only accept unpublished stories.
- Articles should be readers friendly, and they should add value to the reader.
- Content quality should be good, and the article should be well researched.
- Support your article with facts. Remember, add a source link.
- Your article should contain advice or lesson for the reader, how the reader can live a better and happier life.
- We prefer articles with four or more than four-minute read time.
We publish self-help articles. Our submission guidelines change, so check back here from time to time.
We are accepting unique advice or personal stories. Submission should be related to the following topics.
Self-help: Life lessons, self-improvement, personal growth, and advice that can add value to the reader’s life.
If you are a writer who writes about business, entrepreneurship, or marketing, you are welcome in the Better Entrepreneur publication.
What we don’t accept
- What we are not accepting? We don’t accept complex articles which are too difficult to understand.
- We reject articles that don’t back their quotes and facts.
- We receive drafts that contain lots of grammar mistakes. We reject them without thinking about how good the content was.
I recommend, use Grammarly or any other grammar-check software.
- We don’t accept articles with interviews and no clear takeaways.
- Posts that are like a chapter of some school book and not throwing a good impression on the reader's mind. Stories with no clear advice or takeaways.
- We don’t accept stories about medium in Better Advice.
- We do not accept plagiarized content.